Guidelines for Admission
- Students seeking admission to any class may obtain the prescribed Admission Form along with prospectus from the School Counter/Administrative Office – Kalwar (Kariwali-Vadunavghar Road), Bhiwandi, Thane-421302, Maharashtra on cash/digital payment during office hours. The admission form fee is non-refundable.
- The admission form may also be downloaded from the School’s website by visiting at www.cpsbhiwandi.in and can be submitted along with the prescribed admission form fee.
- The minimum age of admission is Three and Half Years.
- Parents/Students are required to fill the application form in his/her own handwriting. The application form must be signed by the parents/guardians.
- Five Passport size photographs of the student must be attached with the admission form. The school reserves the right to use the photograph of the student in case the student secures position/success in any examination.
- Every student who is joining the School for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of his/her date of birth Certificate from the Municipal/Village/Hospital Record/Aadhaar Card.
- Students are required to produce original Marksheets/Certificates of the qualifying examination at the time of submission of admission form.