- All the admissions shall be provisional.
- Admission to all the classes shall be subject to clearance from the Principal Office.
- Details of the shortlisted students shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the School as well as on the School’s website. All the students shall be required to complete their admission formalities as per the prescribed admission schedule.
- All the students are required to submit Transfer /Migration Certificate in original within the prescribed time, failing which the admissions of those students are liable to be cancelled. If a student fails to complete the admission formalities by the prescribed date, he/she will automatically forfeit his/her right to admission.
- Admission of a student can be cancelled at any time if any information furnished by the student at the time of admission is found to be incorrect or in case where he/she has been wrongly admitted.
- The admission will be given for one academic session only. Students seeking admission to further classes will have to fill in re-admission form/complete formalities along with the required documents and marksheets of the previous examinations.
- Any student, whose conduct and behaviour is found unsatisfactory, may be expelled from the School in accordance with the provisions of the management.
- Every student’s bonafide/tenure shall expire on the day of the declaration of the results of the Annual Examination.