C.P.S. Bhiwandi will have all the facilities which are required for modern & advanced education. The School will have well equipped Physics (Size 43.2 * 22.10), Chemistry (Size 43.2 * 22.10), Biology (Size 43.2 * 22.10), Computer (Size 25* 20), Mathematics (Size 25* 20) and Social Science (Size 25* 20) Laboratories with all the modern equipments & infrastructures. The Area of School campus is more than two acres and approximately 8452 square meters. The built up area of the school will be approximately 2050 square meters. The area of playground will be around 6601 square meters. The School will provide various other facilities such as Indoor Games, Dance Rooms, Music Rooms, and Health & Medical Checkup facilities.
- The School will provide library facility. The size of the library will be around 51 × 25 square feet. The School has subscribed to five dailies, twenty magazines, and a total number of 8892 books, including reference books. The School Library will have a rich collection of books. The library will subscribe to various English & Hindi Newspapers. Library provides various magazines, reference books, etc. Students are advised to enrol for library membership & obtain library card.
- Computer literacy programme is designed from Class I onwards. It will be used as an effective tool in the teaching-learning process for both students & teachers.
- The School will have a well equipped sick room for general treatment of the students and it maintains a regular health and medical checkup of its students.
- The School will have a very good facility for indoor games.
- The School will have a well equipped Social Science Lab for various project related works.
- The School will have a separate room for Music & Dance Classes.
- The School has a separate play room for primary section students where they are taught via audio-visual methods.
- The School will have a large playground spread over acres of land.
- The School has its own Electric & Water supply system.
- Every Year School will organize exhibitions and excursion for its students.
- Educational tour will be compulsory for every student from Class III onwards.
- The School is also providing Digital Classes.